|Brand/Make||Laxmi En-Fab Pvt Ltd|
is a trusted for its high quality and good manufacturing. Jaw Crusher which is widely applied to crush high hardness, mid hardness and soft rocks and ores such as slag, construction materials, marble, etc. Jaw Crusher is widely used in primary and secondary crushing equipment to crush material with compression strength less than 320 MPa. Features:
- Simple structure, easy maintenance
- Flexible capacity
- Stable performance
- Overloading protection
- High efficiency and low operation cost
- Even final particles and high crushing ratio
- The motor transmits power through a belt, drives the moving jaw to do periodic motion towards the fixed jaw by the eccentric shaft. The angle between toggle plate and moving jaw plate increases when moving jaw moves. So the moving jaw moves towards the fixed jaw. The stuff will be crushed in this process. The angle between toggle plate and moving jaw decreases when moving jaw moves down, the moving jaw moves leaves fixed jaw by pulling rod and spring, the final crushed stuff will be discharged from the outlet.
- Black trap, Basalt, Granite, River gravel, Bauxite, Hard Rock, Lime Stone, Coal, Iron ore, Manganese ore.